Thursday, August 2, 2007

Can You Afford Health? Pt. 1

How much is your health worth to you? I'm hoping that you'll say priceless. In fact, I'm willing to bet most of you will say priceless. But are you just saying that to have something to say? To conform to what you think others are saying or want you to say?


I can't count how many times someone has said "I want to be healthy" on their way to the fast food spot. Or "I need to get more exercise" while still sitting on the sofa. What? Being healthy is not a fad. It should be part of your living routine. What's a living routine? I've devoted a whole post to it that will be published tomorrow. But basically, it's a routine that you've developed for your life that encompasses total health (mental, spiritual, physical, financial).
This series is dedicated to answering the question of "can you afford health"? Or better yet can you afford NOT to be healthy? We'll see...

No comments: