Sunday, April 15, 2007

OHSucker Weekly 2nd Edition Pt. 2

"Are you ready? Yes, I'm ready!" First things first, next week we're going back to One Healthy Sucker Weekly all in one post. I thought it would work better in two sections but ehhh...I don't particularly care for it that way. Oh well, at least I gave it a shot.

Ok, ok, here's what you've been waiting for.

Upcoming Topics For This Week (4/16-4/21)

Necessary Cleansing
The Spa At Home
Health Site/Product Review
Health Job Spotlight
Make Your Home a Healthy Home
**OHSucker Speaks

As always the topics aren't in any specific day order but I do promise to get them all in. In case you're wondering, OHSucker Speaks is a new weekly post that I'll introduce on Saturdays where I'll talk about a random, not related to health, "let me say my piece" topic. Hope you all continue to enjoy the posts.

Before I sign off for today, let me just put it out there...DON'T BE AFRAID TO SHARE THIS SITE WITH YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY and ACQUAINTANCES!

Also, One Healthy Sucker was nominated as BEST HEALTH BLOG.
PLEASE CAST YOUR VOTE
(for us of course) IT'S FREE!!



BE HEALTHY!!

No comments: