Sunday, April 22, 2007

OHSucker Weekly 3rd Edition

It's that time again ya'll! Our week in review and a little glimpse of what's to come for this week. YAY!!

Ok, last week was an extremely busy week for me so in order to get all posts in as I promised, I posted two topics today. But that's ok right? Thank you, my beloved readers...what would I do without you? Being that I had the "two posts today" overlap, our week in review will look a little different (no day of the week prefix).

OHSucker Week in Review Week of 4/16-4/22

A Better Natural Deodorant
Is Colon Cleansing Necessary?
Everyday Home Spa+
A Healthy Home For You and Yours
Healthy Job Spotlight: Athletic Trainer*
Michael Vick Criticized

* My Favorite Post Of The Week
+ Readers' Favorite Post Of The Week


Upcoming Topics For This Week 4/23-4/28


Health Site/Product Review
OHSucker Speaks
Health Job Spotlight
Health Myths
Black (African American) Health Issue
Workplace Fitness

You know I appreciate all the feedback, comments, suggestions and other communication I receive from all of you. Keep it coming send an email!

No comments: