Saturday, April 14, 2007

OHSucker Weekly 2nd Edition

Wow this week sure went by fast. Don't you think? It's certainly been a week of self examination especially with the Don Imus controversy going on. Don't worry I'm not going to talk about that here too. Trust me, I'm all "posted out" on that subject.

We had a pretty good post week here too, I think. For those that missed them or just wait until today to get the weekly rundown, here's what was served up:

OHSucker in Review Week of 4/9-4/13/07
Monday: What's Up With Hip Hop Abs+
Tuesday: Start! Your Heart
Wednesday: Cheating Is Good, Mmmmkay*
Thursday: Children's Nutrients Get Licked
Friday: Tips For Triathlon Success

* My Favorite Post Of The Week
+ Readers' Favorite Post Of The Week

Ok, my most favorite people aka the reason why this blog exists, that's a wrap for this week. Tune in tomorrow to see what we have on schedule for the upcoming week. As always if you have suggestions, sites/products you'd like reviewed, questions or anything else that may be on your mind. Send an email!

BE HEALTHY!!

No comments: